Saturday 31 March 2012

Bit about me!!!

Just going to write a short bit about ME!
Well it is for Jack as well so I'm sure its allowed  ;) The family fund awarded me a grant so that I could start my driving lessons to help with getting Jack to and from all the appointments and things that he needs. Ive had my first one now. I had to do a 2 hour lesson and then I had to sit my theory test before they would release anymore funds. The first lesson didn't go as well as I wanted it too I was quite disappointed at myself when I got in. I stalled a couple of times and just didn't feel like I did very well really. It turned out that I wasn't very well though so I'm hoping that the next one goes better. My instructor seems very nice though which at this stage is the main thing really.
I sat my theory test last week. Didn't feel confident at all about the hazard perception clips and then on one of them it said I would get zero points as I clicked an unacceptable amount of times. I really thought that would I failed but as it was I PASSED!! So I have my next lesson on Tuesday morning. Fingers crossed I feel better about it all when I get in after this lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment